Automated clinical analysis dispense / collect machines in Riga, Marupe (airport RIX) and Kuldiga
On December 19, the next device has been installed at 366 Brīvības gatve, Riga, on December 28th – Sūru street, Kuldīga, January 6th – Airport “Riga”, Marupe, which is available to anyone who wants to submit a saliva sample for SARS-CoV-2 testing and has the means to authenticate themselves at our website.
To obtain and submit a saliva sample kit for SARS-CoV-2 testing, follow the instructions:
- Click the button above to start the process.
- Log in with one of the authentication methods provided.
- Fill in the required information (e-mail, phone number).
- Pay for the test kit and test online with a credit card.
- After payment, you will be sent a PIN code by e-mail and text message, which will be required to receive and transfer the analysis set.
- Go to the nearest non-contact analysis transfer / acceptance device, follow its instructions for use:
- The test result will be sent to you by e-mail, as well as will be available in the section “My test report history” of our website.
Currently, the contactless analysis transfer / acceptance device works at these locations:
- Brīvības gatve 366, Rīga, LV-1006
- Terminal E, Airport “Riga”, Marupe, LV-1053
- Sūru street 2, Kuldiga, LV-3301
- Pilsoņu iela 13, Rīga, LV-1002 (available only to PSKUS employees)
The machines work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Currently, only sets of saliva samples for SARS-COV-2 virus RNA testing can be received and submitted. In case of any questions, please call 29491670 or look for information on the website firstname.lastname@example.orgOther news