Automated clinical analysis dispense / collect machines in Riga, Marupe (airport RIX) and Kuldiga
“E. Gulbja laboratory” in cooperation with SIA “JK Energo” and AS “Latvijas Finieris” has created an innovative contactless clinical analysis kit dispense / collection machine. On December 7th, the first of these machines starts operating at Pauls Stradins Clinical University Hospital (PSKUS) for regular SARS-CoV-2 virus testing material collection of PSKUS staff 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
On December 19, the next device has been installed at 366 Brīvības gatve, Riga, on December 28th – Sūru street, Kuldīga, January 6th – Airport “Riga”, Marupe, which is available to anyone who wants to submit a saliva sample for SARS-CoV-2 testing and has the means to authenticate themselves at our website.
The contactless dispense / collect machine is available every day, 24 hours a day (00-24).
The testing price for the SARS-CoV-2 saliva sample is €37.00.
To obtain and submit a saliva sample kit for SARS-CoV-2 testing, follow the instructions:
- Click the button above to start the process.
- Log in with one of the authentication methods provided.
- Fill in the required information (e-mail, phone number).
- Pay for the test kit and test online with a credit card.
- After payment, you will be sent a PIN code by e-mail and text message, which will be required to receive and transfer the analysis set.
- Go to the nearest non-contact analysis transfer / acceptance device, follow its instructions for use:
- The test result will be sent to you by e-mail, as well as will be available in the section “My test report history” of our website.
Currently, the contactless analysis transfer / acceptance device works at these locations:
- Brīvības gatve 366, Rīga, LV-1006
- Terminal E, Airport “Riga”, Marupe, LV-1053
- Sūru street 2, Kuldiga, LV-3301
- Pilsoņu iela 13, Rīga, LV-1002 (available only to PSKUS employees)
The machines work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Currently, only sets of saliva samples for SARS-COV-2 virus RNA testing can be received and submitted. In case of any questions, please call 29491670 or look for information on the website email@example.comOther news