Urine and stool sample submission in the contactless dispense / collect machine
Since 8 March 2021, the submission of urine and stool samples has become possible at the automated clinical analysis dispense / collect machines of E. Gulbja Laboratorija.
List of available tests:
- Urinalysis (chemical with a test strip, microscopical)
- Sexually transmitted disease panel
- Illegal drugs
- Urine sub-culturing for microflora + AB susceptibility testing
- Sub-culturing for ureaplasma and mycoplasma with A/B susceptibility testing
- Mercury in urine
- DPD – Deoxypyridinoline
- Glucose, ketones
- Beta 2 micro-globulin in urine
- Iodine in urine
- Chromium in urine
- Copper in urine
- Occult blood
- Giardia lamblia antigen
- Helicobacter pylori antigen
- Helminth eggs (concentration method)
- Protozoan cysts
- Cryptosporidium parvum antigen
- Intestinal parasites (RT-PCR)
- Gastroenteritis panel (viruses)
- Gastroenteritis panel (bacteria)1
- Gastroenteritis panel (bacteria)2
If you wish to submit test samples of both urine and faeces, you must make two purchases (purchase two test sample submission kits).
- Select – “Non-contact analysis transfer/acceptance device” on the homepage of our website.
- Select the type of material and the required tests.
- Authenticate by using an Internet banking service or electronic signature.
- Fill out the required information.
- Make the payment.
- After making your payment, you will receive a PIN number to your e-mail and in an SMS message. You will need the PIN to receive the test kit and submit the test sample.
- Go to the nearest Non-contact analysis transfer/acceptance device and follow the instructions of use.
The test result will be sent to you in an e-mail. It will be accessible in the section “My test report history” on our website as well.Other news